Very Cute. The one of you and Kyle is a really good picture! ps. Adaire you better watch out for my Husband ;-)
You guys just get more cute/beautiful everytime I see a new pic of you. Seriously you are the cutest couple! Again...the boys...you couldn't get more handsome than them!!! You should be sooooo proud!! xoxoxoxo
The "brothers" one is soooo sweet!! I love it. Oh, and thanks for the prayer!! lol!!
What can i say but CUTE CUTE CUTE!!! I think they get their good looks from their aunt Rah-Rah! haha! i wish!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Very Cute. The one of you and Kyle is a really good picture!
ps. Adaire you better watch out for my Husband ;-)
You guys just get more cute/beautiful everytime I see a new pic of you. Seriously you are the cutest couple! Again...the boys...you couldn't get more handsome than them!!! You should be sooooo proud!! xoxoxoxo
The "brothers" one is soooo sweet!! I love it. Oh, and thanks for the prayer!! lol!!
What can i say but CUTE CUTE CUTE!!! I think they get their good looks from their aunt Rah-Rah! haha! i wish!
Post a Comment