Cute pictures!! Just want you to know when we get our COW in the front yard. You are bringing your fanny over here to take a picture with it so I can post it on my blog and let everyone know who gave us MAD COW DISEASE!!!! It is for a good cause right ?!?! :) I love ya anyway but you better watch your back...hahaha
2 comments:
Awwww!! I love the gloves!! Is he still wearing them all the time? I love and miss you soooo much! xoxoxo
Cute pictures!! Just want you to know when we get our COW in the front yard. You are bringing your fanny over here to take a picture with it so I can post it on my blog and let everyone know who gave us MAD COW DISEASE!!!! It is for a good cause right ?!?! :) I love ya anyway but you better watch your back...hahaha
Post a Comment