Click here for Myspace Layouts

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

# The Good OLE DAYS #

Last night on the way home from marriage/couple bible study class, we were flipping through the radio stations and Kyle landed on Machine Head by Bush. Hopefully someone out there knows what song I'm talking about. Anyway, we love this song and most songs by Bush, but it reminded me of this other song I used to love called "Got you (where I want you)" by The Flys. These two songs bring back some oooold memories. Like Kyle's maroon & silver truck! I loved that truck. I swear I could smell it last night! We have some crazy good mems in that truck.(you know what I'm talkin' about!!!) When we had to sell it, I think it was the last real part of our adelecense(sp) we gave up. I would love to read some old truck/car song stories on your blogs, so get to typing!! =)

5 comments:

Nic said...

aahhhh...I remember that truck :) I remember riding around in it and listening to "It's alright to be little bitty" by Allen Jackson. Im not sure why that sticks out in my head. Memories.....

Anonymous said...

I LOVE everything you have done!!! SUPER CUTE!! I wanna go to the beach again. I mean can you believe that we really did that...laying on the beach drinking our fruity drinks?? I will never ever forget that!

Nic said...

Boy you have been busy! Everything looks good! Good Luck tomorrow!!!

Fawn said...

I love love love your taste in music!!! the pirate pics are too cute

Trish said...

Love the new header:) Very cute!