Click here for Myspace Layouts

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

My Valentine's Weekend

On Friday, I had a great dinner with my dearest BFF and his girlfriend. The adult conversation was much needed after all the snow days!! Not that I don't adore my three lovely sons, but one can only take so much wrestling and indoor basketball before you go c-c-craaazzzy! Saturday, my girl- Dana and I took all the kiddos on a mini vacation and stayed in a hotel and swam in the indoor pool. We had the best time!! Yes, our kids think we ROCK! and because I guess I do rock as a mother of three wonderful sons...when we got home on Sunday...they had the biggest gift bag from Bath-N-Body Works full of everything I love from there!!! I was sooo surprised=) There was soo much stuff, I didn't think I was ever going to get to the bottom! Then Kyle cooked us a great steak dinner. Pretty good Valentines...

No comments: