Click here for Myspace Layouts
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Fat Tuesday
Megan this story is for You=)...........Back in the day...on Fat Tuesday, our crew...Megan, Martel, John Mark, Troy, your Brother, Me, ok I'm gonna leave some names out! hahaha! We used to go to this little bar, infact I think the name of it might of been "Fat Tuesdays"...Anyways we would go there and Troy and I would get the beer trays full of craw-fish YUM!!!! and we would fill that little bar with all our friends, and it would be only us on the dance floor...oh yeah! Ummm...I'm pretty sure we made some appearances on the bar too!! LMAO!!! Oh the good ol' days=) I can not wait to see YOU! Damn shame that little bar burned down, but we owned it for a minute...oh yes...we did!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comment:
LMAO!! I loved that bar even though it was just us. I was so young then! Remember the bar tender I thought was hot, but only liked guys? oh the good ol' days!
Post a Comment