This blanket and burp cloth are for Justin and Amy Harper's baby boy.
me 8 hours one day to make the bag and an hour to do the pic, hand sewn rinestones, & iron on crystals. I love it- she did too and I can't wait to make my next one!
This was a blanket for Mason's best friend(not his girl-friend) for her B-day. She is doing her room in ocean theme, so we embroidered a fish and her name on it.









5 comments:
Look at you!!! Getting all Martha Stewart on me :)
omg...all of it is soooo cute!!! Especially my bag!!! I can't wait to get it back so I can carry it =)Thank you so much for making that for me...you are the bestest sweetest EVER! I love you xoxoxoxo
Wow! you are really going to town with this sewing thing! all your stuff looks really good! i love the camo blanket and the burp cloth with the deer. i was wondering why i haven't heard from you...now i know! you've been busy!!!
I'm glad you came tonight. It was fun! Hope you enjoyed your yummy burger :)
wow! these are so good! i want a cool hobby..... im proud of you thses are great love you
Post a Comment