
For Father's Day we all went to Mt. Magazine and Cove Lake. We had a great day! We all needed a day of fun and relaxing, and this is just what we needed. Everyone swam, ate lots of good food, got lots of good sun, and spent some much needed time as a family. Thank you Wes and Kelley for giving up their Father's day to spend with us=) Love you all ~adaire
3 comments:
your boys are soooo BIG!!! and so stinkin adorable! :) thanks for sharing!
the pics of the boys are so GORGEOUS!!! I love u and cant wait to float and eat and get some sun and just spend time with you guys!!
I'm glad you all had fun. I felt bad for not going but then with Austin being sick we couldn't have gone anyway. speaking of Austin being sick, I had to take him to the dr AGAIN yesterday. He was running a high fever. Just a virus though so I wasted $70!
Post a Comment