Click here for Myspace Layouts
Monday, July 28, 2008
Pics of Mason's Baseball Season
Mason did great this year, as always. Poor guy has been so faithful to his team for the last three years, and not winning a single game in two years has been tough. But this year our guys realy played their little hearts outs, and made it to districts!!! The bottom pic is a team mate, Brad, that made 2 home runs in one game.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









5 comments:
he is such a sports star!!
Ok, I did get the tear Jerker this time and as I remember my feet were pretty stinky :) I was glad that my legs were as least shaved! You know I never thought of it the way you did. Where Josh and I met is where my water broke. Where one part of our life started so did another. Thanks for after 8YEARS bringing that to my attention. It's funny what different people remember about different events. I didn't realize that meant so much. Thanks for your friendship. We have many, many more years ahead of us.
So...when is my nephew gonna be drafted by the Majors?
I love you.
Post a Comment