You girls are so pretty!! ~~~ I look at your blog everyday hoping to find the results of your "secret mission"~~~
instructions..1. plug camera into computer. 2.go fix brodey something to drink. 3. come back pick pics of quilts and start the download. 4.go change little man's diaper. 5.come back go to blogger.com and start upload of QUILT PICS. 6.stop again talk to Mason and fix the boys something to eat, settle an argument, put a movie on to babysit just for a FEW MINUTES.. 7.come back and POST quilt PICS TO UR BLOG!! I love u!!xoxo
hahahahahahaha!!!lmao!!!I know!I know! Kyle has been on the computer non-stop! Right now he is giving the boys a bath so I have a few mins to check everyones blogs. I told Nicole today when I do post everyone's gonna be in overload:) love u too!!
3 comments:
Well, guess what?? I don't like me in the picture :) Hope ya'll had fun in Eureka Springs. Wish we could have been there!!!
You girls are so pretty!! ~~~ I look at your blog everyday hoping to find the results of your "secret mission"~~~
instructions..1. plug camera into computer. 2.go fix brodey something to drink. 3. come back pick pics of quilts and start the download. 4.go change little man's diaper. 5.come back go to blogger.com and start upload of QUILT PICS. 6.stop again talk to Mason and fix the boys something to eat, settle an argument, put a movie on to babysit just for a FEW MINUTES.. 7.come back and POST quilt PICS TO UR BLOG!! I love u!!xoxo
hahahahahahaha!!!lmao!!!I know!I know! Kyle has been on the computer non-stop! Right now he is giving the boys a bath so I have a few mins to check everyones blogs. I told Nicole today when I do post everyone's gonna be in overload:) love u too!!
Post a Comment