Click here for Myspace Layouts

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Our big weekend!

Our girls weekend turned out great! We realy had a good time. Friday night Robbie, Sarah, and I vegged in front of the t.v. with pizza & ice cream. We watched Knocked up!!! I haven't laughed that hard in so long. It was even that much more funny watching it with my mother-n-law and sister-n-law. I don't know if I laughed more at them or the movie:) Saturday we went to Kohen's 1st B-day party. He's a real Q T Pie!, Shopped all day, and then went to Drew and Hiedi's B-day party. We had a full day, but it was fun. Sunday- Robbie's mom came and watched all the kids while Kelley, Sarah, Robbie, and I went shopping again. We went to LR and shopped and ate at Cozemel's. We had some margaritas and laughed it up again:0 Can't wait for another GIRL'S WEEKEND!!!

No comments: