The boys have been going to VBS this week. Every night on the way home they gab about what they did and learnd. Last night they made musical instruments from paper towel rolls and rice. Here is their conversation last night:
Mason: Hey! I made that too! Mine's bigger than yours is.
(of course I jump in and remind them it's not the size of your instrument it's the music it plays that's important)
Brodey: So!
Mason: What's in yours?
Brodey: Rice.
Mason: That's what's in mine! How many tsps did you put in it?
Brodey: Three.
Mason: Did you do it yourself or did you have to have help?
Brodey: I did it myself, but this lady with a black shirt helped me.
Mason: Was she nice?
Brodey: Yea.
Mason: Was she pretty?
Brodey: Yea.
Mason: You liked her didn't you!!
Brodey: (yelling) NO!! (then softly) She wadn't my momma.
Yea, my heart was melting:)
Click here for Myspace Layouts
Wednesday, August 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment